top of page

Calling to the Stage! - Actors

Public·1 member

[LIVE] Today: Mura vs. Maribor live 18.02.2024

12 hours ago — Live commentary: NŠ Mura - NK Maribor (PrvaLiga 2023/2024, 21. Round) with scorers, line-ups, substitutions, ...

Software entrepreneur Cormack, who is "proud and honoured" to be succeeding Milne, said he had been looking to expand his involvement with Aberdeen after selling his own business. These are people coming in to support me, not to take over and, in reality, Stewart and I still own over 50% between us," he said. I am excited about the partnership - Darren's well respected in England and Europe as an administrator with Tottenham and West Brom. The club is aware that a family member of a senior men's team player is in hospital with symptoms of a respiratory illness," said a City statement. He has undergone tests at hospital, one of which is for Covid-19. Until the results are known, the player in question is self-isolating as a precaution. Manchester UnitedManchester United played the first leg of their Europa League last-16 match away at Austrian side LASK Linz on Thursday behind closed doors, with United winning 5-0. Fans threw fireworks and missiles onto the pitch in Sunday's game, and Colo Colo striker Nicholas Blandi went down clutching his ears after one explosive device exploded at his feet. Video showed a clearly disorientated Blandi limping off the field and receiving treatment and the referee removed the players and abandoned the match moments later. But here come Liverpool again, Robertson dashing by a spent Wan-Bissaka and sending a low cross into the middle as Shaw falls over - of course he does - and all Salah has to do is sweep home. But he somehow miskicks, sending the ball from his left against his right, and De Gea scrambles around the post. No one wants to play games without the fans," Van Dijk told newspapers. If we won it in an empty stadium and the fans weren't there, I'd be gutted for them. Obviously, if there are no fans at Anfield, then it will be a bit of a blow. Until a decision is made on how we go on from here, then we just have to deal with it. Watford have lost their last five away matches in the Premier League. Arsenal have won five of their last six home matches in the Premier League. Watford have failed to keep a clean sheet in four of their last five matches. Arsenal have failed to keep a clean sheet in four of their last five matches. Young Ram Sibley outshines RooneyMuch of the focus has been on former England captain Rooney, and his influence on a young Rams side in his now familiar deeper role was clear. But Sibley, who only made his full league debut in Derby's last Championship game - a 3-0 win over Blackburn in early March - was the clear man of the match. The 18-year-old consistently found space in dangerous areas and looked assured and comfortable on the ball, both in his passing and when running at defenders. Spezia had a very poor start of the season with only 1 win in the first 7 league games but since the start of October Spezia has lost only 1 game. Especially at home they have been very strong with a 5-2-0 record in the last 7 games conceding only 2 goals. Take the ball and pass' - keeping it simple pays dividendsThe discipline he developed from being coached by Ugbade meant he treated every game equally - competitive or friendly - and his big chance to impress the wider world came in a tournament in Nigeria, where international scouts were watching. There were about 40 teams that came for the tournament," says Ndidi. I got the ball and made a run, a one-two run into the middle. The scorer of that opener, Oxlade-Chamberlain, is starting to regain the form he demonstrated prior to picking up a serious knee injury while Henderson was magnificent again in controlling the midfield. They were solid at the back with Joe Gomez and Virgil van Dijk's centre-back partnership continuing to flourish. The Reds were without the injured Sadio Mane, but Firmino and Salah delivered the goods; the Brazil striker produced a hat-trick of assists to take his total to 51 in all competitions for the club, while Salah scored twice. Sheffield United won 1-0 at Crystal Palace, while there were goalless draws between Newcastle and Norwich and Manchester United and Wolves. Here's my team of the week - have a read and then select your own below. Goalkeeper - Hugo Lloris (Tottenham) Hugo Lloris: Regular readers will know that I am not a huge fan of Spurs' Hugo Lloris but credit where credit is due. The France World Cup winner was the difference between the two teams on the day. Singh had been spotted playing for New Zealand at the Fifa Under-20 World Cup and, initially brought in as one for the future, the attacking midfielder is progressing "better than expected" and has already made his first-team debut. Coming from New Zealand with an Indian background, it doesn't happen too often," he tells BBC Sport of his journey to the Bundesliga club. When I play for the New Zealand national team, a lot of people say we are the underdogs. Parallels can be drawn between the situation Atleti now find themselves in and the one Tottenham were in earlier this season. Just like Simeone, Mauricio Pochettino moulded a whole club in his own image, achieving unprecedented success by toppling the odds time and time again. But when that stopped happening Spurs faced a crossroads - could someone else take them further? Manager Diego Pablo Simeone of Atletico de MadridGetty Images There’s no immediate suggestion that Simeone will leave Atletico Madrid before the end of the season, but both he and the capital club are at something of a crossroads. NS Mura vs NK Maribor Live Score & Result | 18 Feb 2024 1 day ago — NS Mura vs NK Maribor soccer livescore 2024/02/18 for 1. Snl. Football, Slovenia: Maribor live scores, results, fixtures Flashscore.com offers Maribor livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds ... If we look at the efforts of both, especially in their respective home and away games, this is Roma's game to lose. Punters can be on the right side of the result by supporting 'Roma to Win & Under 3.5 Goals' at a decent price. For all SPAL have been dreadful offensively on their travels, failing to score in six out of seven away from home, they've made a habit of frustrating teams for long periods and not giving too much away. This hasn't stopped them from getting beaten on a regular basis, but it has meant that they've avoided a hammering. None of SPAL's seven travelling games have seen more than three goals go in. Moreover, Roma, as good as they can be at home, haven't scored an outrageous amount at home of late, while less than four goals have been scored in each of their last five at Stadio Olimpico. Glasgow City have hailed their latest addition, South Africa captain Janine van Wyk, as one of the "biggest ever signings in Scottish women's football". The centre-back, South Africa's record cap holder with 170 appearances, skippered her country at their debut Women's World Cup finals last year. Injury forced the 33-year-old to leave Danes Fortuna Hjorring in January. Van Wyk founded her own club, JVW, in South Africa eight years ago to help identify and develop women's talent. Fans will never sing "It's just like watching Brazil" in quite the same way. Most awkward post-match interview When interviews go wrong. Am I allowed a pre-match interview? I was asked by Arsenal to give them advance notice of my questions for Mesut Ozil's first broadcast interview in English - a very brief three-question chat before a Premier League game at Emirates Stadium. Arsenal's press office wanted to be sure that he had time to prepare and practice some coherent answers, hence the unusual request for prior notice of my questions. They now have five straight wins in all competitions and six in their last seven Bundesliga games but still trail the league leaders by eight points. Leverkusen have a strong home record with seven wins out of 13 in the Bundesliga with only two losses. Each of their last four home league fixtures have been won with 13 goals scored and just two conceded. This is a derby game of this round. I can see here good game where both teams have quality and both will have something to show. I must be honest here. Visitors do far show far the best football in this season. But it is not so easy to win against Torpedo at their home ground. Last season game finished 3-3 and I can see here again good and efficient game and draw at the end. Both teams should be satisfy with point here and I will put money on that. Also, we can bet on over 2.5 goals as well. He was an immediate hit with the Highbury fans, scoring on his debut against Manchester United in a 3-0 win, but for all his goals, it was his effort and intelligence that stood out most during his time as a player. Deployed across the midfield and occasionally as a second striker, he was blessed with neither a powerful shot nor great height, but Ljungberg made up for these shortcomings with great positioning and timing. FC Porto vs Varzim predictions for Tuesday's Taca de Portugal clash. Porto arrive as huge favourites to win the game but Varzim could give them something to think about defensively. Read on for all our free Taca de Portugal predictions and betting tips. A game from Poland where Bytovia Bytow face Elblag. Bytovia recently had 3 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat from 5 games and improved to the playoffs. Elblag has unbeaten in 6 games with 3 wins and 3 draws and improved to 4; they are in a place with 4 points more than the hosts. Elblag won 2-1 in the first stage, and here I think will end with a draw. An almost certain playoff game while the home team is on the playoff edge and they need points here. There is no doubt that they will want all 3 because it is the only way to keep the place that leads to the playoffs, so I think with two even teams playing here. draw is anticipated. It effectively means the case could run for a further five weeks after a verdict is announced. The actual end of the season from an administrative standpoint is the EFL annual general meeting, which is due to be held in the middle of August. It means there is now no guarantee the sanction could be applied next season, even if Wednesday were deducted points. Derby County Derby lost 3-1 at home to Championship winners Leeds United on SundayIn January, Derby County were also charged with breaching spending rules. Belenenses vs Braga predictions for Saturday night's Portuguese Primeira Liga clash. Braga hope to rediscover their form in the Portuguese Primeira Liga when they visit Belenenses on Saturday. Read on for all our free Portuguese Primeira Liga predictions and betting tips. Santa Rita are bottom of the remaining teams in this league. Santa Rita have conceded more home league goals than any other team in the league. Wiliete have avoided defeat in four of their last seven away league matches. Wiliete won the reverse fixture 2-1. Santa Rita are facing an uphill battle to stay in the Angolan Girabola. But a player with his potential has to give us more than he is giving us, especially when you see how Lucas, Lo Celso and those players are playing. I was expecting more in the first half from him. The double change worked for Tottenham as they put in a much-improved second-half display and Dele Alli's penalty earned the visitors a point. Mourinho suggested Ndombele - who joined Spurs from Lyon last summer and has made 24 appearances this season - may find it difficult to get back into the side. Wenger's golden period was a fading memory and Arsenal's membership of the Premier League's "top-four" club had expired. Flat-track bullies, Arsenal had been left behind by the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool and even arch-enemies Tottenham Hotspur, all of whom had adopted "high energy" football under Pep Guardiola, Juergen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino. NK Mura 05 vs Maribor live score,prediction() NK Mura 05 vs Maribor live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2022/05/22 at 08:30:00 UTC time in Slovenia 1.Liga. Shaun Want blocked brilliantly from Edouard to deny the Frenchman from point-blank range. Griffiths forced a fingertip save from Southwood, the keeper touching the free-kick on to the bar, and Accies survived two penalty claims - Walsh correctly deciding Aaron McGowan's handballs were not deliberate. It is tantalising because we all know what the club would be capable of if we had ambitious owners - but all we really want is the opportunity to buy better players and that has not really been the case for the past few years. We already have some great talent in our squad - look at how the fans have got behind Allan Saint-Maximin this season, just as one example - and there is a hunger in so many of our players. Third-tier Amiens (2001) made it to the Coupe de France final the year after Calais, while Dijon (2004), Nimes (2005) and Gazelec Ajaccio (2011) have all reached the last four since the turn of the century. Les Herbiers and Chambly, also third-tier sides, played each other in the semis in 2018, with the former going on to lose to Paris St-Germain in the final. To top that, fourth-tier amateurs Quevilly reached the same stage in 2010 and then went one better in 2012, making it to the final, where they were beaten by Lyon. Both are coming off the back of heavy defeats. Steve Bruce watched his side capitulate at Arsenal, a second-half implosion seeing them ship four goals, two of which came in stoppage time. Confidence is low in both camps; Palace fans have no faith in their frontline, the worst attack in the division with a goals-per-game average of 0.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page